Monday, March 28, 2011

My Song

                                                                                                                  By: Big G.
Oi this is my life, and it's my song to sing
everyday life's a struggle, ain't no choice but to win
But then again, where will this first verse begin?
When I was ready to die, or was i living in sin?
To much of the past got caught up in the blast
real shit keep on happening way to fast
Some y'all gone think that time for me stood still
even still, everything's real in the field
From FB Harrison to that kubo in Suzanna Heights
remembering the fights, and massacre at night
My body twitching as I reach out for my spyder knife
though it was another life, damn it I still take a bite
For people like me being you is a fantasy
Contemplating on how it was, and how it should be
And now it could be, it's time to pop off.
When I go about my business, people say... "it's all good boss!"
I hoodernize make em realize the goodlife
despite the strife that a Filipino eat, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment