Monday, March 7, 2011

In The Morning Official Video - J. Cole Feat. Drake



Who is J. Cole?
                                      By: Mikegrape

The first time I heard about J was on Facebook. I was asking my friend from the states if she new any new rappers who flows tight. That time I was listening to a lot of Rick Ross, Lupe, the Distant Relatives album, Nipsey Hussle, and even a little bit of that new Warren g and that group 213. I liked his sound on the spot after listen to his track " Who Dat?" on YouTube. Then after a couple of weeks I found out about " In The Morning" and scoped it out, I was sold!


His style personifies how hip-hop should sound in 2011, the Future. The rhymes are not obvious, his storytelling elaborately brilliant with a hook that is tight and hypnotic, and the backing track.... orgasmically bumpin! J.Coles vocal stylings is lazy like a lullaby I would listen to it so I can sleep in peace, rythmically soothing! I listened to"In The Morning" almost a million times that day, made me wish I had a J to smoke and bump to it....slow.


AND IF YOUR REALLY INTERESTED NOW...

Here is a list of his releases, collaborations, and other musical "mensonge." Word up to
Real HipHopHead for putting this list together. Happy trails!
OFFICIAL MIXTAPES:

-----------------

[2010] Friday Night Lights 

[2009] The Warm Up  
 
[2008] The Come Up 
Misc. Releases:

---------------

J. Cole - Bun B For President
J. Cole - Good Game
J. Cole - Hot.97 Freestyle (05.03.10)
J. Cole - I Got It
J. Cole - I Really Mean It (Freestyle)
J. Cole - Ignorant Shit (Freestyle)
J. Cole - I'm Coming Home (Reference)
J. Cole - I'm On It
J. Cole - In the Morning
J. Cole - It Won't Be Long
J. Cole - Knock On Wood (Freestyle)
J. Cole - No Holding Me Back (Unfinished)
J. Cole - On Top Of The World ft. A.L.
J. Cole - Playground (Prod. Elite)
J. Cole - Problems (Unfinished)
J. Cole - Purple Rain
J. Cole - Relaxation ft. Omen & Fashawn
J. Cole - Serenade
J. Cole - Shook Ones (Freestyle)
J. Cole - Song For The Ville
J. Cole - Syrhenz (Unreleased)
J. Cole - The Last Stretch
J. Cole - The One
J. Cole - The Plan
J. Cole - The Storm (Unreleased)
J. Cole - Unabomber
J. Cole - We On
J. Cole - Who Dat
J. Cole - Who's World Is This
Featuring J. Cole:

------------------

B.o.B. - Gladiators ft. J. Cole
Jay-Z - A Star Is Born ft. J. Cole
Jazmine Sullivan - Need U Bad (Remix) ft. J. Cole
Kanye West - Looking For Trouble ft. Pusha T, CyHi Da Prynce, Big Sean & J. Cole
Miguel - All I Want Is You ft. J. Cole
Reflection Eternal - Just Begun ft. Jay Electronica, J. Cole & Mos Def
Sean Garrett - Feel Love ft. J. Cole
Wale - Beautiful Bliss ft. Melanie Fiona & J. Cole
Wale - Rather Be With You (Vagina Is For Lovers) ft. J. Cole & Curren$y
Yo Gotti - Look In Da Mirror (Remix) ft. Wale, J. Cole & Wiz Khalifa
Young Chris - Still the Hottest ft. J. Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment